Salary: £70000-£80000 + Accommodation, Travel, Living Allowances
Rotation: Every 2 weeks
Job Ref: HH68465
A reputable main contractor is growing their critical systems division and is seeking a skilled Commissioning Manager with the data centre construction experience to join their project in Denmark. This multinational main contractor is a specialist within critical systems environments and are continuously growing within this sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the largest data centre construction projects in Europe for a global end client. On offer is a competitive salary plus rotation package. Rotation home is offered every 2 weeks with flights paid for. Also included is accommodation, a mobility allowance, a living allowance, and a start-up fee.
The Responsibilities of the Commissioning Manager
The roles of the Commissioning Manager will be:
- Collate and create all documentation with regards to commissioning
- Ensuring all commissioning and QA/QC processes are integrated
- Update site drawings and maintenance systems
- Support contractor resources
- Ensuring all commissioning documents are up to client standards
- Monitor defined test procedure start up sequences, reliability test runs, and performance tests
- Coordinate all commissioning requirements with other departments and disciplines
- Ensuring commissioning acceptance criteria adheres to the design specification
The skills of the Commissioning Manager
The Commissioning Manager should have the following skills:
- At least 3 years within a Commissioning Manager role on a construction project
- Recent experience on a critical systems construction project, ideally data centres
- MEP or CSA bias
- Either a degree or equivalent in engineering or extensive experience in the trades
To apply for the position of Commissioning Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
City of London, London, £70000 - £80000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowances
Commissioning Manager Denmark Salary: £70000-£80000 + Accommodation...
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, £45000 - £55000.00 per annum + Car Allowance and Package
Site Manager A Site Manager vacancy has become available, with one ...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £75000 - £85000 per annum + full package
Position: Contracts Manager Location: Manchester (Covering projects...
Kent, England, Up to £0.00 per annum
Job Title: - Surfacing Supervisor, also keen to hear from Site Mana...