|Job Title:||Commissioning Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 11:45|
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Job ref: HH7701
A large main contractor is currently looking for an experienced Commissioning Manager to work on a large new build data centre construction project in Slough. This is an opportunity to work for a multinational company who offer construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services.
Responsibilities of the Commissioning Manager
The Commissioning Manager will be expected to cover:
- The setup, management of and closing out of the Commissioning plan for the project.
- Management of direct reports (commissioning and testing personnel on site).
- Management of the Commissioning Tagging process and procedures.
- Reporting Progress on all Commissioning activities both internally and externally.
- Chairing weekly commissioning meetings and directing weekly commissioning activities.
- Attending the Main Contractor and clients weekly commissioning meetings and reporting out weekly progress.
- Development of the Project commissioning schedule in conjunction with the project planners.
- Responsible for the Compilation of all Testing and Commissioning Documentation including verifying and signing off on all results.
- Familiarity with and management of Project Commissioning Schedule in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads, consulting Engineer and Client requirements.
- Ensuring that all testing and commissioning manpower is tracked on the site Labour allocation Tracker sheets and issued daily.
- Management of all day to day on site commissioning operations.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings.
- Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, - all with the support of the Electrical package manager.
- Implement a weekly look ahead ensuring co-ordination with vendors and trades.
- Issue internal weekly progress report.
- All other duties associated with this role.
Required skill set of the Commissioning Manager
The Commissioning Manager will have:
- Proven background in Commissioning Management
- Large scale project experience (data centres, pharmaceutical, laboratories, heavy industrial, etc.)
- Degree qualified or equivalent is ideal
To apply for the position of Commissioning Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£230 - £250 per day
£210 - £240 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£250 - £275 per day
North West England, England
£250 - £290 per day