|Job Title:||Construction Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £26000.00 per annum + + Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2021 11:13|
Construction Administrator - Residential - Staffordshire - Up to £26,000 p/a
Do you want to work for a Leading Housing Developer with a great reputation?
The Opportunity - Construction Administrator
Construction Administrator required for a Housing Developer based in Staffordshire. Your main responsibilities will be general administrative duties relating to sites and reports, collating information, updating databases, producing month reports and establishing strong working relationships with your colleagues, suppliers and sub-contractors. Experience of working in the Construction or Residential Sector would be ideal for this role. You will have the chance to work for a company that is highly reviewed by its employees, with many great benefits on offer.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
Leading Housing Developer with an excellent reputation that looks great on your CV
- Be part of a team working on multi-million pound schemes
- Regional offices across the United Kingdom
- Exceptional training and support
- Flexible working - work from home with 1-2 days a week in the office if required and occassional site visits (mileage paid)
- Great benefits package such as buy/sell holiday days, pension, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
The Key Requirements - Construction Administrator
The ideal Construction Administrator will have:
- At least 4+ years' experience in an Administrative/Personal Assistant role
- Have experience working within the construction sector is desirable, in the Residential Sector is further desirable
- Have the ability to maintain a database and deal with large amounts of data
- Hardworking and very organised with strong communication skilss
- Ability to fully operate Microsoft Word / Excel and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
As Construction Administrator, you will receive a salary of up to £26,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK1111 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health & Safety Administrator
£11 - £15 per hour
Graduate Project Manager(Construction Consultancy)
Coventry, West Midlands
£27000 - £30000 per annum + car allow
£250 - £275 per day
North West England, England
£250 - £290 per day
Senior Site Manager
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car/allowance,Pension, Bonus, Health