Construction Design Manager
|Job Title:||Construction Design Manager|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £70000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2019 10:00|
The Design Manager will be report to other Senior Managers within the bid and project team and together provide solutions during the work winning stage through to the project being delivered. The contractor is growing rapidly and have multiple high-profile projects across the North West. This company offers a prime location and competitive salary.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintains Company standards and procedures
- Provide and enable the delivery of well-considered quality design solutions
- Plan design workloads
- Provide motivation for your team to work together and produce great work
- Encourage and inspire fellow designers to produce their work at the best of their ability and stamp their identity on each project
- Identify and provide solutions to eliminate health and safety risks
This role gives you a chance to work for a leading construction contractor in the UK. The desired Design Manager will work as part of their North West team on amazing construction projects based in Manchester and the surrounding area.
Essential Criteria for applicant:
- 4+ years' experience as a Design Manager for a major build contractor
- Good knowledge on High-rise structures
- Be able to work under pressure situations
- Good communication skills
- Present ideas confidently and professionally
- Well organised with documents and time
If you are interested in this Design Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Kane Tonge on 0161 241 1222 for more details.