|Job Title:||Construction Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance & Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 10:09|
Position: Site Engineer
Package: £35,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance & Package
Site Engineer Opportunity:
One of the most well renowned Tier 1 contractors has a brilliant opportunity for a Site Engineer.
The contractor is one of the biggest contractors on an international scale, priding themselves on innovation to tackle some of the largest and most complex projects in the country.
The company has multiple capabilities - taking on: healthcare, educational, accommodation, commercial and even more projects, they are looking to invest in and expand their engineering teams.
The company takes great pride in the investment of engineers, giving them tailored career progression plans into site, project and engineering management.
Key Engineer Requirements
- Site engineering experience on Construction Projects (Brick, Concrete, Steel frames).
- Desire to be a part of working for one of the world's most reputable companies
- Setting Out and levelling
- Experience in Piling
- Construction/Engineering related degree (preferred but not essential)
As the successful Engineer your salary will be £35,000 - £45,000 + package, dependent on experience
- Opportunity to work within a company that takes pride in being a personal & professional platform for developing engineers.
- Market-Leading Contractor with various construction capabilities and projects.
- Chance to work on some of the country's most notifiable projects.
The Application Process
If you, or anybody you know are interested in the role of a Site Engineer please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com.
We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equal opportunities employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's