|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £60000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2017 09:43|
Specification Sales Manager.
International construction company
South West London
To proactively promote the company and provide technical support to prospective customers, with the strong aim of winning new business. In addition, maintain good relationships with existing clients and build relationships with new clients.
Those clients will include Developers, Main Contractors, Architects, Cost Consultants, Construction/Fit-out Companies and Sub-contractors although this is not an exhaustive list.
It should be noted that Sales is a targets driven industry and the work can on occasions be extremely demanding. Those targets will be based upon meeting activity, estimates provided and business secured.
- Listen to customers' requirements and present appropriate solutions.
- Make cold calls to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Respond swiftly to incoming e-mails and phone enquiries.
- Negotiate the terms within the margin parameters and close sale in consultation with LIL senior management.
- Gather leads and customer information.
- Represent LIL at trade exhibitions and events.
- Develop specifications and co-ordinate design with the Design Dept and with Lindner Germany.
- Create detailed proposals documents during the sales process.
- Record sales activities within Sugar CRM system.
- Attend and actively contribute to Sales team meetings.
- Provide reporting information when required.
- Research the market and competitors related products.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new prospective customers in person, via telephone and e-mails.
Planning and Organising
- Plan meetings to make the most efficient use of the working day.
- Provide detailed meeting notes to line manager when requested.
- Follow the company project filing structure.
- In consultation with the companies and LAG personnel develop design solutions.
- Communicate solutions to customers in a positive and professional manner
- Record key contacts within Sugar CRM system.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Understanding of Construction Industry and route to market for interior products.
- Comprehensive product knowledge of core products - wall, floors and ceilings.
- Must be structured and organised.
- Commercially aware.
- Basic understanding of building contracts and design stages.
- Must be able to read drawings and to sketch.
- Demonstrate positive approach to all tasks and be willing to try new ideas/approaches.
- Strong communicator in both one-to-one and group situations.
- Experience of using CRM system.
- Proactive approach to lead generation.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Opportunity to win ratio.
- Usage of social media.
- Bring into business good quality tangible opportunities:
- Target prospects that will provide a good return against time invested.
- As a minimum position provide profit against overhead of 5%.
- Achievement of targets & objectives set by LIL senior management and Lindner Group.
Job Location and any other relevant information
Office based in South West London
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £65000 per annum + BENEFITS
South West London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + car/allowance,pension,healthcare,holidays
South West London, London
£35000 - £60000 per annum + package