|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 15:44|
Consultant - James Fox
Position - Construction Manager
Location - Cheshire
Salary - £55K + Car Allowance + Full Package
This is an opportunity to join a growing regional contractor who have a fantastic reputation in the North West. The successful candidate will have experience managing projects from the ground through to handover. Experience with RC frame, steel frame, drainage and projects up to the value of £20M essential.
This is a permanent position so the ideal candidate will be looking to work long term in the North West.
As Construction Manager you will get:
- Highly competitive basic salary of up to £55,000
- Benefits package including car/allowance + holidays + healthcare
- Potential to step into more senior roles down the line as the company grows
As Senior Site Manager you must:
- Have significant experience in managing construction schemes from start to finish
- Be able to evidence strong career progression throughout your career
- Have come through an trades background
- Have a construction related qualification
- Have a varied project history
- Be able to manage short term programs reporting into seniors on progress
- Have excellent verbal, written and technological communication skills
- Have CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid in date
This urgent requirement is a very attractive prospect for any proven Construction Managers in the Cheshire area who are looking for a well-paid and promising role with an established company.
If you feel you are right for the role then please get in touch - you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411222 for a confidential chat.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.