Role: Construction Manager
Location: North Lancashire
Salary: £45,000 + Car Allowance/ Company Car + Full Package
Consultant: James Fox
I am currently looking for a Construction Manager to work for a Large Main Contractor with diverse work load in North Lancashire.
This is a permanent role and experience working for Main contractors in the North West is essential. Experience being a No.1 Construction Manager in Commercial, Education or Healthcare sectors up to the value of £20M will be a huge advantage in the application process for this role.
The successful Construction Manager will receive:
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + pension + bonus
- Entry into one of the most desirable main contractors in UK
- Chance to deliver a highly prestigious project
Requirements for Construction Manager:
- Proven experience delivering projects up to £20M.
- Have a professional qualification in Construction related subject as well as CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage client interface with NHS
- Be able to work within the North Lancashire area
- Be able to work through entire life cycle of the project
If you are interested in the role of Construction Manager please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Chester, Cheshire, £50000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant - James Fox Position - Construction Manager Location - C...
Derby, Derbyshire, £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Contracts Manager (Construction) Position: Contracts Manager Locati...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Up to £250 per day
I am recruiting for a large regional contaractor who is looking for...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
Position: Site Manager Location: North West Salary: £45,000 - £55,0...