|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Salary:||€80000 - €95000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 10:03|
Salary: €80,000 - €95,000 + Accommodation, Travel, and Living Allowance
Job Ref: HH685699
An international general contractor is actively recruiting for a Construction Manager to join their specialist critical systems construction team to work on complex and challenging hyper-scale data centre construction projects in the Netherlands from cradle to grave.
This is an excellent opportunity for a CSA biased Construction Manager to further their career by working with a great general contractor who is rapidly winning more work within the data centre construction sector - this is a sector which has seen huge growth in recent years and shows no signs of slowing that growth in the foreseeable future.
On offer is the opportunity to travel to the Netherlands on a 2-week rotation, competitive base salary (dependent on experience), accommodation (shared) will be provided, 2 return flights a month, and a living allowance (€28,000 per annum).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Construction Manager
The Construction Manager will:
- Consider all tender documentation, then interpret and act accordingly
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop strategies, solutions and methodologies for future projects
- Improve and develop construction techniques, sequences of work to deliver the most optimal quality solution
- Co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works
- Demonstrate an ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Produce accurate written work to strict project deadlines and the highest quality standards
- Plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and tenders.
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance
- Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports
- Develop and implement test and commissioning procedures
- Experience of Planning would be an advantage but not essential
Requirements of the Construction Manager
The following will be expected of the Construction Manager:
- Proven recent experience (ideally 5 years +) as a CSA biased Construction/Project Manager
- Recent experience on technical/heavy construction projects, i.e. data centres, pharmaceutical, semiconductor plants, clean rooms, etc.
- CSA (civils, structural, or architectural) bias
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other specialist Construction Manager opportunities please call Heather Hall at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business