|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 10:59|
Role: Construction Manager
Location: North Lancashire
Salary: £45,000 + Car Allowance/ Company Car + Full Package
Consultant: James Fox
I am currently looking for a Construction Manager to work for a Large Main Contractor with diverse work load in North Lancashire.
This is a permanent role and experience working for Main contractors in the North West is essential. Experience being a No.1 Construction Manager in Commercial, Education or Healthcare sectors up to the value of £20M will be a huge advantage in the application process for this role.
The successful Construction Manager will receive:
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + pension + bonus
- Entry into one of the most desirable main contractors in UK
- Chance to deliver a highly prestigious project
Requirements for Construction Manager:
- Proven experience delivering projects up to £20M.
- Have a professional qualification in Construction related subject as well as CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage client interface with NHS
- Be able to work within the North Lancashire area
- Be able to work through entire life cycle of the project
If you are interested in the role of Construction Manager please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's