|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€65000 - €75000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 18:13|
Salary: €65,000 - €75,000 + Accommodation, Travel, and Living Allowance (€28,000 per annum)
Job Ref: HHM99971
A large multinational contractor is looking for Construction Managers with critical systems construction experience to join their team in Frankfurt to work on a large-scale data centre construction project. This is a company that specialises in various construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services.
This opportunity is offered on a rotation basis, with rotation home every second weekend. On offer is a great rotation package which includes accommodation, two return flights per month, and a living allowance of €28,000 per annum.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Construction Manager
The Construction Manager will be expected to:
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management on the project.
- To plan, develop and organize the construction to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work on construction/ fabrication, pre-commissioning
- Scope of Work in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Monitor and report to Project Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
- Monitor construction and schedule performance
- Provide recommendations and measures for improvement of operating procedures/work instructions.
- Adhere to Mercury Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture in the company
- Management of Site Design and Construction processes
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- To manage and drive a large team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
Essential skills of the Construction Manager
The Construction Manager should have:
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large construction projects (data centres, pharmaceuticals, clean rooms, high-tech manufacturing, etc.)
- Good knowledge of design and construction process
- Ability to control and manage people and programs
- A trade background or a third level qualification
- A minimum of 5 years as a Construction Manager
To apply for the position of Construction Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Heather Hall of Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's