|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 12:30|
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION)
Location: Project locations will vary from the West Midlands to the North East
Salary: £50,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: World Leading Construction Company
My client is looking for an experienced Construction Manager to join their highly successful division, to work on multiple refurbishment schemes. Project values circa £5m and you will be overseeing multiple schemes at a time. This opportunity would be ideal for a candidate who is ready to take that next step in their career or is seeking a fresh challenge
The successful Construction Manager will have a proven track record of delivering high spec renovation projects and MOJ / Prison experience would be advantageous however not essential.
You will have excellent client facing skills and take a hands-on approach with the ability to man-manage effectively to drive the project forward on time and budget
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage subcontractors, service providers & operatives to construct the works safely.
- Review, produce & monitor Task Control Sheets & method statements for all works
- Ensure site inductions are carried out
- Puts safety first and instils this in subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure that works are coordinated to ensure suitable safe access and segregation is maintained.
- Ensures that suitable welfare is in place and maintained.
- Use specialist software to assist in project delivery for example CAD, 4Projects, COINS for ordering plant etc.
- Understand project objectives and communicate to site teams.
- Sets up teams to complete sections of work.
- Recognises change on site and retains records as required by the established change control process.
- Assists in establishing procedures to ensure that all safety documentation is collated and retained for example scaffold inspection records, PUWER records etc.
- CSCS: Valid CSCS BLACK card required
- Qualifications: SMSTS and first aid at work required
- Relevant Experience: minimum 2-3 years as a Project Manager / Number 1 on project
- CIOB (ideally)
- Main Contractor background
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's