|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2021 16:44|
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION)
Location: North West - Manchester
Salary: £55,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: World Leading Construction Company
My client is looking for an experienced Construction Manager to join their highly successful division, to work on a New Build Healthcare scheme circa £150m in value in Manchester. You will be responsible for providing clear leadership and direction to the construction team and will generally be engaged on medium to large scale projects, all within the North West region
The successful Construction Manager will have a proven track record of delivering high value projects as a Site and have worked for a leading main contractor.
You will have excellent client facing skills and take a hands-on approach with the ability to man-manage effectively to drive the project forward on time and budget
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage subcontractors, service providers & operatives to construct the works safely.
- Review, produce & monitor Task Control Sheets & method statements for all works
- Ensure site inductions are carried out
- Puts safety first and instils this in subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure that works are coordinated to ensure suitable safe access and segregation is maintained.
- Ensures that suitable welfare is in place and maintained.
- Use specialist software to assist in project delivery for example CAD, 4Projects, COINS for ordering plant etc.
- Understand project objectives and communicate to site teams.
- Sets up teams to complete sections of work.
- Recognises change on site and retains records as required by the established change control process.
- Assists in establishing procedures to ensure that all safety documentation is collated and retained for example scaffold inspection records, PUWER records etc.
- CSCS: Valid card required
- Qualifications: SMSTS and first aid at work required
- Relevant Experience: minimum 3 years as a Site Manager
- Main Contractor background - Essential
The Application Process: This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Construction Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£230 - £250 per day
£210 - £240 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£250 - £275 per day