|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€400 - €600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2017 16:12|
Rate: Competitive freelance rate
Contract Length: 12 month rolling contract
Job Ref: JR65331
Our client, whom the Construction Manager will be reporting to, is a large international Civil Construction company with offices and projects worldwide. As well as building in commercial, hospitality, retail, and other sectors, they also have specialist teams working on mission critical environments such as pharmaceutical labs, clean rooms, and data centres.
What the job will involve:
The Construction Manager will:
- Work closely with Project Managers, Design Manager, and the commercial team throughout the entire project.
- Work with the Project Planner to monitor and develop contract programmes.
- Provide project management of internal project delivery process to include procurement, scheduling, closeout, and internal communication and coordination.
- Be involved in the rebuilding an existing building into a data centre.
- Liaise between the main contractor and sub-contractors.
- Liaise with the client and provide weekly project status updates.
- Keep project progress on track with the schedule and ensure that sub-contractors build to the correct design.
- Manage and maintain strict site health and safety in accordance to Irish industry standards.
- Provide cost saving solutions and negotiate sub-contract change orders.
The ideal Construction Manager will have:
- A strong background in Civils and Groundwork.
- Previously worked for a large construction company.
- Experience working on large complex projects.
- Experience working as a project manager or construction manager.
- Experience working and liaising directly with main client.
- Minimum 10 years of construction site experience in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally, but not necessarily, have experience working on data centres projects.
- Knowledge of Irish building standards and regulations is a must.
- Able to work site based every day in Dublin.
To apply for the position of Construction Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£52000 - £56000 per annum + Package
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Package
West Midlands, England
Up to £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package