|Job Title:||Construction Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Full Package|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2019 09:00|
This is an unbelievable chance to work for a leading and upcoming construction contractor in the UK as a Planner. The Successful planner be part of their North West team on new build construction projects up to £100 Million in value. The company are a major contractor throughout the region with projects in the following fields: Hotels, residential, medical institutions, education, airport, commercial and industrial
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Package depending on experience
Consultant: Kane Tonge
- Market leading contractor.
- Well established international company.
- Job Security and long-term prospects.
- Career development
- Competitive Salary
- Prime Location
Ideal if you are looking to work for a professional company who pride themselves as being one of the best in the construction industry, who also have a sociable and fulfilling work environment for people who are willing to "go that extra mile" and be the best they can be.
The ideal Planner should have the following;
- 5+ Experience as a Construction Project Planner / Tender Planner for a main contractor
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/education/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to use Asta PowerProject
- Knowledge of Processes and planning Procedures
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
If you would like more information on this Project Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Kane Tonge 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is short-listed for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.