|Job Title:||Construction Planner|
|Salary:||£58000 - £63000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 13:21|
Possibly the biggest contractor in the UK are looking to recruit a Planner in the North West region to help support projects across the region and help with the continuous expansion of the business. The range of projects vary from Educational frameworks, Residential and Commercial alll aorund medium value of £10-20million. The role will be 70/30 in regarding to office and site work but the scope to work on tenders and do onsite delivery will change according to your preference and project development.
About the role
- Identify and select appropriate methods and then create a sequence of events for either one project or simultaneous projects
- Going onto sites & local environments to analyse and then determine appropriate logistics solutions and resources.
- Drawing up and present schedules of work by using visual aids and tools.
- Scheduling activities such as labour, equipment, materials, and design information requirements
- Monitor progress throughout the project construction process, then compare this with the projected schedule of work.
- Analyse the report findings, and recommend solutions to stop delays etc.
- Work alongside the Project Team and Surveyor relaying information and adjusting project plans as deemed necessary.
- Experience within build construction in the UK
- Competent is using software such as Asta Powerproject, MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly motivated and inspire those around you
- Demonstrable experience in contract and tender planning and/or site delivery.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work within a team environment or as an individual
What is on offer?
There is a very attractive salary and benefits package on offer. In addition, there is opportunity to climb the career ladder of your choice whether this is a more senior position or a slight change in role there is the scope to find what is the right fit for you. There is always something new to learn and skills you can develop, and they provide a great work environment to enhance these.
If you are interested in this role, please reply via this job board or alternatively send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call 0161 241 1222. You will be contacted within 48 hours if your application is successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
£350 - £375 per day
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£350 - £370 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + car / car allowance