Planner needed for a well driven construction and development contactor who are based in the north west. You will be joining a team of experienced and likeminded individuals who all have excellent track records working for top contractors on flagship schemes. They have a passion for construction and are dedicated to growing the business and becoming a major powerhouse in the market.
The contractor focuses on several new build and refurbishments across Education, Health, Industrial, Retail and Commercial and find that providing a careful, tailored approach allows customers and clients to be completely satisfied with the contractor's solutions. They carry them out beyond expectations going above and beyond to deliver goals and objectives hence why the contractor now has a pipeline full of work with projects up to £250 million pound in value.
- Brilliant Regional contractor.
- Well established in the North West.
- Job Security and long-term prospects.
- Opportunity to work alongside a great team
- Career development
- Good mix of office/site-based work
- Opportunity to work on some of the most innovative projects in the UK
- The planner will Liaise with other members of the team throughout the process and adjust the plan if they are required to do so
- Scheduling equipment, temporary works and labour etc for individual projects.
- Draw up project plans and use visual aids to presenting schedules work
- Finding solutions to recover delays and recommending what solutions can be implemented
- Monitoring progress and compare this with the projected schedule of work.
The ideal Project Planner should have the following;
- Over 5 years' experience in Build construction
- Site based background would be advantageous
- Sector experience ideally includes Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Industrial
- Exceptional communication skills in team environments.
- Experience in using Asta Powerproject, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
If you would like more information on this Design Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Kane Tonge 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is short-listed for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business