|Job Title:||Construction Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2018 10:31|
Position: Construction Planner
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + car + company benefits
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
This is a fantastic role as a Construction Planner with a leading, north-west based developer as they branch out and undertake a self-delivery role on a number of city centre projects. With work totalling more than £100million confirmed already, they are looking for a new Construction Planner to come on board and help them deliver high quality and highly desirable projects in Manchester.
This Construction Planner is a key hire for an award-winning company and can offer growth and development as well as a variety of exciting work.
The ideal Construction Planner should have the following;
- Have a strong background in Construction Planning for a top-tier main contractor
- Experience in creating tender programs is vital
- Have a detailed knowledge of construction methods and techniques
- Experience and detailed knowledge of using Asta Power Project & Microsoft Office
- A developing knowledge of BIM (preferable)
- Have a degree level qualification in Construction related subject
- Be a strong communicator across all levels of construction from site teams to clients
The successful Construction Planner has the potential to earn
- Salary ranging from £50,000 to £60,000 per annum depending on experience
- Company car / Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care
Contact Tim Cottrell on 0161 2411 222 or via email on email@example.com for more details.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£375 - £425 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package.
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car (~£4000), Yearly Bonus, 25d holiday