A top building contractor are looking to add a Planner to their team in Manchester. The Contractor works in both the public and private sectors throughout the UK with a wide portfolio of sectors including education, healthcare, retail, commercial, residential and leisure.
The company combine the traditional values of quality work and delivery on time, with an advanced, innovative approach. Across the North West they have acquired a reputation for high quality construction with project values ranging from £3million to £50million.
Position : Planner
Salary : £50,000 - £70,000 plus package
Location : Manchester
About the role
- Identify and select appropriate methods and then create a sequence of events for either one project or simultaneous projects
- Going onto sites & local environments to analyse and then determine appropriate logistics solutions and resources.
- Drawing up and present schedules of work by using visual aids and tools.
- Scheduling activities such as labour, equipment, materials, and design information requirements
- Monitor progress throughout the project construction process, then compare this with the projected schedule of work.
- Analyse the report findings, and recommend solutions to stop delays etc.
- Work alongside the Project Team and Surveyor relaying information and adjusting project plans as deemed necessary.
- Experience within build construction in the UK
- Competent is using software such as Asta Powerproject, MS Office
- Experience with BIM would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly motivated and inspire those around you
- Demonstrable experience in contract and tender planning and/or site delivery.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work within a team environment or as an individual
If you are interested in this role, please reply via this job board or alternatively send a CV to email@example.com. For more information please call 0161 241 1222. You will be contacted within 48 hours if your application is successful.
North West England, England, £55000 - £70000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
One of the biggest Contactor's in the world are looking for a Const...
Warrington, Cheshire, £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
A regional Contactor are in the market for a Project Planner on a P...
Junior Construction Planner
Liverpool, Merseyside, £30000 - £40000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
Position: Junior Construction Planner Location: Liverpool Salary: £...
City of Westminster, London, £30000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
We require a Planner to play a key role within its Multi-disciplina...