One of the biggest Contactor's in the world are looking for a Construction Project Planner on a Permanent basis to join their exceptional North West team. They cover a diverse range of projects ranging from healthcare and education to renovations and extensions of office spaces and public buildings. The contactor has a reputation for delivering projects on time and within budget whilst winning many awards in the process.
- The planner will Liaise with other members of the team throughout the process and adjust the plan if they are required to do so
- Scheduling equipment, temporary works and labour etc for individual projects.
- Draw up project plans and use visual aids to presenting schedules work
- Finding solutions to recover delays and recommending what solutions can be implemented
- Monitoring progress and compare this with the projected schedule of work.
Position: Construction Project Planner
Location: North West based
Salary: £55000 - £70000 + package.
The ideal Project Planner should have the following;
- Over 5 years' experience in Build construction
- Site based background would be advantageous
- Sector experience ideally includes Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Industrial
- Exceptional communication skills in team environments.
- Experience in using Asta Powerproject, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on email@example.com. Call Kane Tonge on 0161 241 1222 for more details.
Warrington, Cheshire, £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
A regional Contactor are in the market for a Project Planner on a P...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £50000 - £70000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
A top building contractor are looking to add a Planner to their tea...
Junior Construction Planner
Liverpool, Merseyside, £30000 - £40000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
Position: Junior Construction Planner Location: Liverpool Salary: £...
City of Westminster, London, £30000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
We require a Planner to play a key role within its Multi-disciplina...