Construction Planner - Main Contractor
|Job Title:||Construction Planner - Main Contractor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 10:22|
- The planner will Liaise with other members of the team throughout the process and adjust the plan if they are required to do so
- Scheduling equipment, temporary works and labour etc for individual projects.
- Draw up project plans and use visual aids to presenting schedules work
- Finding solutions to recover delays and recommending what solutions can be implemented
- Monitoring progress and compare this with the projected schedule of work.
Position: Construction Project Planner
Location: Manchester City Centre Based
Salary: £35000 - £50000 + package.
The ideal Project Planner should have the following;
- Over 2 years' experience in build construction
- Site based background would be advantageous
- Sector experience ideally includes Residential , Student Accommodation or Multi use occupancy
- Exceptional communication skills in team environments.
- Experience in using Asta Powerproject, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Kane Tonge on 0161 241 1222 for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's