Construction Planner - Main Contractor
|Job Title:||Construction Planner - Main Contractor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 10:29|
Location: Cheshire (sites vary across the North West)
Salary: up to £55000 + Package (Negotiable depending on experience)
Consultant: Kane Tonge
- Market leading contractor.
- Well established international company.
- Job Security and long-term prospects.
- Career development
- Good mix of office/site-based work
- Opportunity to work on some of the most innovative projects in the UK
This is a chance to work for a Top 10 construction contractor in the world as a Project Planner and be part of their North West team on new build construction projects up to £80 million in value. The company are a major contractor throughout the region covering public and private sector projects including schools, hospitals, health centres, and commercial / high-rise. They are known for delivering quality high-profile projects on time and to exceptional standards.
The ideal Planner should have the following;
- Experience as a Construction Project Planner / Tender Planner for a main contractor
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/education/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Willing to "go that extra mile" to drive their career forwards.
- Ability to use Asta PowerProject
If you would like more information on this Project Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Kane Tonge 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is short-listed for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's