Construction Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Construction Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits, bonus scheme|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 11:42|
Central London | £55,000 |Developer
A private family owned developer founded nearly a 40 years ago is looking for a Quantity Surveyor.
This leading developer are a multi award winning company that work in the residential and commercial sectors. With over 5000 staff this company has over 5 live major mixed-use projects in London.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a large residential mixed-use project which involves:
- Over 800 high spec residential units
- Retail space
- Nearly 50,000 sq m of land being built on
- Supporting the Commercial Manager as the number 2 on site
With live projects all over London and in Europe, there is the opportunity for the successful Quantity Surveyor to be moved onto other sites once this project is completed. With the project due for competition end of 2020.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Must have at least 4+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Must have experience working on high spec residential projects
- Happy to consider a developer or contractor background
Salary and benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Pension salary sacrifice options
- Bonus incentive & promotion opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Career progression
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North West England, England
£30000 - £40000 per annum + + car allowance
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000.00 per annum + + car allowance
North London, London
£300 - £325 per day
Up to £45000 per annum + + car allowance
£37000.00 - £50000.00 per annum