Contract Manager - Housing
|Job Title:||Contract Manager - Housing|
|Salary:||£82000 - £83000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Hardev Singh|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 18:42|
Contracts Manager - Housing
"PRIDE IN THE JOB AWARD" WOULD BE AVANTAGEOUS
PLC HOUSEBUILDER EXPERIENCE AND LARGE DEVELOPMENT/SITE EXPERIENCE WOULD ALSO BE ADVENTAEGEOUS.
Our client is a leading Housebuilder with a regional offices located in multiple locations within the East Midlands. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand, delivering c600 units per annum from each of their East Midlands regional offices.
This is truly a regional opportunity and all sites are located within commutable distance of their office locations
Due to significant growth in the region, they are actively seeking a Contracts Manager who has experience of working for a Housebuilder on New Build Housing projects. You will have operational responsibility for up to 5 live projects and have all Production staff on site reporting to you.
Key Responsibilities: Contracts Manager - Housing
- Driving progress on site
- Man-management of all site staff
- Delivering the projects or schemes to the agreed returns, to budget, both safely and on time.
- Using leadership skills to ensure a zero incident health & safety culture, implementing all regulatory health & safety
- Supporting and encouraging the development of team members, motivating them to meet objectives
- Ensuring that all contract administration / procedures are undertaken
- Controlling and managing projects / site budgets including profit and loss, and managing budget constraints
- Knowledge of NHBC standards, codes for sustainable homes section agreements etc are critical to this role.
- Excellent Project / Program Management skills
Benefits: Senior Site Manager - Housing
- Basic salary of up to £82,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular bonus schemes implemented
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #59658 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's