|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 12:07|
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
Job Ref: HH68123
Contracts Administrator Summary
This is a client-side opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to work for a global technology firm within the data centre construction industry. This position will be based from the head office in Dublin, with projects based throughout Europe.
The Contracts Administrator will be reporting to the Contracts Manager and will be supporting them in maximising contract value to the client that you will be representing. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest global companies in the world and offers great career paths to Project Management or Contract Management.
The Contracts Administrator position is based in Dublin, Ireland. The client is ideally looking for someone already based in Dublin, or willing to relocate for the role, as such, this position will not be offered on a rotation basis.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator
The role of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Supporting the Contracts Manager
- Developing contracts
- Reducing risk to the project
- Liaising with the construction, operations, and financial teams to gather information on where to maximise contract value
- Draft, develop, review, and negotiate general construction contracts for the client
- Helping to ensure accurate monthly and quarterly cost booking with the Project Controls team
- Ensuring that the contracts program is suitable for stakeholders
- Seek out process improvements
Job Requirements of the Contracts Administrator
The Contracts Administrator is expected to have:
- A background in Quantity Surveying, Project Coordinating, Contract Administrating, Construction Law, or similar
- Data Centre construction experience is desired, but not essential
- Experience working on large scale, critical environment projects, ideally within the last 5 years
- At least 3 years of contract experience on construction contracts
- Experience within Procurement/Contracts Administration is highly desired
To apply for this opportunity for Contracts Administrator or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's