|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€40000 - €50000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 15:02|
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 + weekly rotation, travel, accommodation, and living allowance
Job Ref: HH68124
Contracts Administrator Summary
A large, multi-national main contractor is seeking a Contracts Administrator/Contract enthused Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Amsterdam. The Contracts Administrator will be working on multiple large-scale data centre construction projects and will be supporting the Contracts Manager throughout this project. The contractor is looking for someone with a passion for contracts from either a Quantity Surveying, Law, or Procurement background.
This rapidly growing main contractor have recently joined the European market within the last 3 years. They have been securing lots of data centre construction projects across EMEA and have a strong company reputation behind them. The Contracts Administrator will be based at their head office in Amsterdam with occasional travel to other data centre sites.
The Contracts Administrator will be based in Amsterdam on a weekly rotation basis. A rotation package will be provided which will include accommodation, travel, and a daily living allowance. In addition to this, tax will be equalised to the UK when based in Amsterdam.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator
The role of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Supporting the Contracts Manager
- Developing contracts
- Reducing risk to the project
- Liaising with the construction, operations, and financial teams to gather information on where to maximise contract value
- Draft, develop, review, and negotiate general construction contracts for the client
- Helping to ensure accurate monthly and quarterly cost booking with the Project Controls team
- Ensuring that the contracts program is suitable for stakeholders
- Seek out process improvements
Job Requirements of the Contracts Administrator
The Contracts Administrator is expected to have:
- A background in Quantity Surveying, Project Coordinating, Contract Administrating, Construction Law, or similar
- A strong interest in contracts
- Experience within Procurement/Contract Administration is highly desired
- Data Centre construction experience is desired, but not essential
- Experience working on large scale, critical environment projects, ideally within the last 5 years
- At least 3 years of contract experience on construction contracts
To apply for this opportunity for Contracts Administrator or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's