Our client is seeking a Contracts Engineer to work in the Birmingham area on a large Civil Engineering project on a permanent or contract basis
- Worked as a Contracts Engineer or in similar positions previously
- The ability to work on large scale Civil Engineering projects including Bridges, Viaducts, Structures and Highways
- Experience working on Concrete repairs and Cathodic protection
- Degree qualified or similar qualification
- Acting as the key contact point with the customer from initial discussions to delivery of the project
- Discussing, reviewing and negotiating the terms of the contract
- Managing schedule and budget
- Working with 3rd parties to ensure that everyone understands their role and responsibilities
- Dealing with any unexpected costs that may exceed those agreed in the budget
- Handling any problems raised by the client
- Attending site meetings to monitor progress
- Making sure the project meets agreed technical standards
- Managing the final invoicing process
EARLY SHIFT: 5am - 2pm
LATE SHIFT: 2pm - 10pm
- £40,000 - £45,000 annual salary
- Car or Car Allowance
- Fuel card - personal & business mileage
- 28 days holiday
- Health Care
Freelance is a possibility or Temp to permanent will also be considered at £225 - £280 per day
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an extremely good company who look after their staff and offer a good package and exciting projects. If you are interested then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rob Finch on 0121 712 6600
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*
Birmingham, West Midlands, £40000 - £45000 per annum + car or allowance + benefits
Our client is seeking a Contracts Engineer to work in the Birmingha...
Oxfordshire, England, £250 - £280 per day
Site Engineer (Construction) Location: Oxford Start: 10th July Dura...
Crawley, West Sussex, £30000 - £40000 per annum + package
My client a leading civil engineering contractor is looking for an ...
Hampshire, England, £28000 - £38000 per annum + package
My client a mid-sized civil engineering contractor is looking for a...