Contracts Manager (£80 - 85,000) - Dartford
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Contract Manager to work in the Dartford area.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have exciting frameworks up to £40 million.
The successful candidate will have experience delivering complex projects. Working within the power and distribution division you will work on projects across various markets including overhead lines, cabling and Substations.
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience at Management Level
- Experience of Management and Delivery of Overhead Line, Cabling or Substation schemes up to 400kV preferable.
- Strong People Management
- Proven track record in tendering and managing complex projects, including sub-contractors
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in risk management analysis
- Commercial awareness with knowledge of both budgetary and Financial control
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to work across conflicting interest groups to develop solutions to complex operational and commercial problems
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to tease out sensitive issues and lead cross-functional teams towards solutions
Contracts Manager Remuneration
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday
Contracts Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Contracts Manager position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
London, England, £35000 - £45000 per annum + Great benefits package
We have a wonderful job and career opportunity to join a profession...
City of Westminster, London, £30000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Assistant Employer's Agent Salary: Circa £30K - £50K dependant on e...
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, £60000 - £65000 per annum + car/allowance,pension,healthcare,holidays
Urgent need for a Senior Project Manager within a large regional ma...
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, £250 - £300 per day
Our client is seeking a Project Manager/ Site Agent to manage a Civ...