Leicester - Groundwork
A well-established growing sub-contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join their team.
The contractor provides specialist groundwork services to top housing developers and have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
The successful candidate will be based in Leicester working on projects in the East Midlands and be the operational lead on current ongoing groundwork projects.
This is a great opportunity for a project manager who is looking for a new challenge and a step up.
Contract Manager Requirements:
- Confident in liaising with commercial teams to ensure efficient delivery of projects
- Effectively manage site staff ensuring that projects are run to schedule
- Convey the method of construction to the estimating team during the tender process
- Attend pre-start meetings
- Ensure timely management of temporary design to meet the requirements of each project
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract
- Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule deliverable's and accurately estimate costs
- Produce costs for each project prior to starting any works scheduled
Contract Manager Remuneration
Salary: £50- £70,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday
Contract Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Contract Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £75000 - £85000 per annum + full package
Position: Contracts Manager Location: Manchester (Covering projects...
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, £45000 - £55000.00 per annum + Car Allowance and Package
Site Manager A Site Manager vacancy has become available, with one ...
Kent, England, Up to £0.00 per annum
Job Title: - Surfacing Supervisor, also keen to hear from Site Mana...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £220 - £250 per day
Site Manager // Externals experience // Competitive Rates. Is your ...