South London| up to £50,000
An electrical contractor who specialise in commercial projects and social housing frameworks across the South of England are looking for a Contracts Manager to come on board.
If you are successful in your application, as Contracts Manager you will become an integral member of an experienced and dynamic team who work on landmark building projects across London.
You will be the ideal Contracts Manager for my client if you have previous experience as a Contract Manager, 2391 test and inspection qualified.
Requirements for this Contracts Manager position:
You must be degree qualified in a relevant field
- You should have previous experience as an Contracts Manager
- 2391 test and inspection qualification required
- Sound understanding of schedule of rates and NHF schedule of rates
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Contracts Manager position:
- Up to £50,000 salary
- Fast tracked career progression
- Company Car or allowance & fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Private healthcare
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Contracts Manager position:
If you are interested in this Contracts Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.