|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£140 - £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 15:10|
CONTRACTS MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION)
Location: Birmingham / West Midlands
Salary: Up to £70,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Top Tier Main Contractor
I am working on behalf of a Tier One Construction company who is seeking a Contracts Manager to be based in Birmingham and you will work on projects across the midlands
Recognised as a major player within the UK construction industry they consistently deliver excellence and maintain exceptionally high standards in quality and health and safety.
This contractor is heavily focused on PRS / Care & Retirement and High-Rise Residential schemes however do work across a range of other sectors also. Project values are variable, and range in value from £5m - £40m
The successful Contracts Manager will head up the contracts department and be responsible for multiple site delivery teams. Ensuring the day to day running and successful delivery contracts from inception to completion whilst ensuring quality and budget targets are achieved.
The Key Requirements:
- Experience in a Contracts Managers position
- Main contractor background
- Stable employment history
- Exposure to a variety of Care & Retirement, commercial, education and healthcare sectors
- Successfully delivered projects from tender through to practical completion
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering
- Chartered status or approaching (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing international business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy ref. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's