|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Location:||East Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Extremely competitive salary|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 18:31|
CONTRACTS MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Extremely Competitive salary and benefits package on offer
Company: Highly Successful Regional Contractor
Contracts Manager Opportunity:
Are you a Contracts Manager looking for a genuine opportunity to progress your career to the next level? Or just seeking a new challenge. If so, this could be job for you. You will be joining a highly successful regional contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years and has won multiple awards along the way.
Due to several recent contract awards and company growth, my client has an immediate requirement for an experienced CONTRACTS MANAGER
The Key Requirements:
- Main Contractor background
- Stable employment history
- Proven track record
- Commercially minded team player
- Self-motivated and able to work unsociable hours when dictated by clients
- Managing multiple projects using subcontract labour with values ranging from £5m - £30m
- Ensuring the delivery of projects meet client's expectations of quality, service, cost and programme, working closely with the surveying team
- Responsible for programme management, coordinating with internal departments, external suppliers and labour only sub-contractors
- Provide support on site to subcontract labour ensuring full H&S compliance
- SMSTS and CSCS card holder
- First aid at work
Why Should I Apply?
- They have excellent staff retention
- Family orientated company
- Strong pipeline of work secured for 2020
- Potential career progression beyond this position.
If you would like more information on the Contracts Manager position or any other vacancy please call Jessica Johnston 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to: email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.