|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2019 08:00|
South London | up to £55,000 | Social Housing
An electrical contractor who specialise in commercial projects and social housing frameworks across the South of England are looking for a Contracts Manager to come on board.
Established over 50 years ago, this company started out as a Carpentry & Joinery contractor and over the years have grown to become a respected contractor that turnover in excess of £15m and now have a healthy order book for the future.
If you are successful in your application, as Contracts Manager you will become an integral member of an experienced and dynamic team and you will initially be managing Housing Association compliance and remedial work programs and responsive maintenance contracts across London.
Key duties and responsibilities for this Contracts Manager position:
- Manage labour allocations to contracts
- Procurement of materials for contracts
- Management of valuation process
- Reconciliation of valuation and payment
- P&L, financial control on each contract, ensuring maximum output and profit being made.
- Audit all incoming electrical certification for designated contracts to ensure compliance is met.
- Weekly site visits to ensure all H&S requirements are being met and standards of workmanship being upheld.
- Client meetings, monthly program meetings etc
- Quoting of smaller project works
- Manage a team of electrical engineers and dedicated Contracts Administrator.
- Ensure compliance is being met for the company
Requirements for this Contracts Manager position:
- You should have previous experience as a Contracts Manager or Project Manager
- 2391 test and inspection qualification required
- Sound understanding of schedule of rates and NHF schedule of rates
- Must have a M&E bias
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience in lead Site Management and Blue-Collar teams with strong people management skills
- Minimum HNC level qualification.
- Previous experience working within the social housing sector.
Remuneration for this Contracts Manager position:
- Up to £50,000 - £55,000 salary
- Fast tracked career progression
- Company Car or allowance & fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Private healthcare
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Contracts Manager position:
If you are interested in this Contracts Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£200 - £230 per day + temp to permanent
£220 - £230 per day + temp to permanent
Senior Construction Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package