|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||€100000 - €110000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 11:54|
Dublin | up to €110,000 | Main Contractor
A Tier 1 Main Contractor are looking for a Contracts Manager to join them on a unique project in Dublin.
Established in the 50s, this is one of the largest multinational construction companies in the country. They deliver a range of new build, refurb and extension projects within multiple sectors including residential, commercial, leisure, retail and civil engineering.
Whilst they have offices in Northern Ireland, the UK and Middle East, they are looking for a Contracts Manager to join them on a large-scale high-rise residential project in a tight Dublin city centre. As the high-rise sector is a relatively untapped market in Dublin, they are looking for a Contracts Manager from London with this experience, who is happy to make the move over to Ireland.
This is a great opportunity to work with a company that can offer guaranteed longevity with work and to be part of a building legacy.
Requirements for this Contracts Manager position:
- Must have at least 12+ years' experience as a Contracts Manager
- Must have experience working on high rise residential projects
- Experience with projects valued circa £100m would be advantageous
- Must come from a main contractor background
- Longevity with previous employees is a must
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills are a must
- Available and eager to relocate to Ireland
Salary and Benefits for this Contracts Manager position:
- Up to €110,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Private health care
- Company phone & laptop
- Flexible working & travel opportunities
How to apply for this Contracts Manager position:
If you are interested in this Contracts Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£230 - £250 per day
£210 - £240 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£250 - £275 per day
North West England, England
£250 - £290 per day