|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 14:50|
North London| up to £75,000
A conservation & restoration contractor who do most of their works across heritage, historic and listed property refurbs are looking for a Contracts Manager who will oversee the commercial and operational responsibilities of London-based projects.
With your time split between Greater London sites and the company's North London-based office, you will responsible for 3-5 projects simultaneously, with values generally around the £3m mark, for a company who primarily do refurbishment works.
This is an amazing opportunity to add the most niche, unique and bespoke projects to your portfolio, working on some of London's most iconic and historic buildings.
Requirements for this Contracts Manager position:
- You must be degree qualified in a relevant field
- You should have previous experience as a Contracts Manager
- Must have experience overseeing operational and commercial arms of projects
- You must have experience working for a contractor on projects of over £2m.
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Package on offer for this Contracts Manager position:
- Up to £75,000 salary
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Contracts Manager position:
If you are interested in this Contracts Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.