|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 14:52|
Salary: £80,000 plus comprehensive benefits
Company: Award Winning Tier 1 Contractor
Location: East Midlands - Nationwide projects
An experienced Contracts Manager is required to work for a Tier 1 contractor. This contractor has an enviable reputation with the industry for staff retention and has unrivalled development opportunities as well as been one of the most stable contractors in the industry.
- Company - highly reputable and established with a reputation for quality of workmanship and finish.
- Projects - an interesting range of construction projects valued from £10m to £100m.
- Sectors include but not limited to, Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial, Mixed-use
- Culture - excellent staff retention, people orientated business.
- Job security - regarded as one of the most financially stable contractors in the industry. Excellent reputation amongst subcontractors and suppliers.
Established over 50 years ago, my client is an extremely successful national contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £1bn. Their Midlands region will turnover £120m this year and they already have a full order book going into 2020. Reporting into the Regional Director, you will be responsible for management project teams to ensure the successful delivery of between three to five live jobs ranging from £10m to £50m in value.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Contracts Manager who is seeking a fresh challenge.
- Must have prior experience working as a Contracts Manager for a well-known main contractor for a minimum of 5 years
- A successful track record in delivering multiple medium to high value projects (£10m+).
- Excellent technical and contractual knowledge.
- Knowledge of the process from preconstruction stage through to handover.
- Able to motivate others and drive the team.
- Must have good client liaison skills.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject.
This will be an office based role 3 day a week, with occasional site visits as and when required
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.