|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2021 16:31|
CONTRACTS MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Salary: £85,000 plus comprehensive benefits
Company: Award Winning Tier 1 Contractor
Location: South West & Wales
My client is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their South West & Wales region. The company is an Award Winning, Tier 1 contractor who has an enviable reputation within the industry for staff retention and has unrivalled development opportunities as well as been one of the most stable / cash rich contractors in the industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing maximum support and managerial direction to all site teams to ensure successful completion of projects whilst also maximising profits and exceeding client expectations. You will generally oversee 3-5 projects at any one time, and the role will be split between office and site.
This company can offer lots of flexible working. They are about work / life balance, getting home safely and helping each other out to meet goals.
- Company - highly reputable and established with a reputation for quality of workmanship and finish.
- Projects - an interesting range of construction projects valued from £10m to £100m.
- Sectors include but not limited to, Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial, Mixed-use
- Culture - excellent staff retention, people orientated business.
- Job security - regarded as one of the most financially stable contractors in the industry. Excellent reputation amongst subcontractors and suppliers.
- Must have prior experience working as a Contracts Manager for a well-known main contractor for a minimum of 5 years
- A successful track record in delivering multiple medium to high value projects (£10m+).
- Excellent technical and contractual knowledge.
- Knowledge of the process from preconstruction stage through to handover.
- Able to motivate others and drive the team.
- Must have good client liaison skills.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300.00 - £301 per annum
Electrical Program Manager
£500 - £600 per day + plus travel costs
Senior Project Manager
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
ICT Project Engineer
€450 - €600 per day
City of London, London
€450 - €575 per day