|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2017 09:13|
Contracts Manger (Construction)
Position: Contracts Manager
Location: Litchfield / National
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Specialist Sub-Contractor - Interior Fit Out & Refurbishment
My client a successful market leader within the retail construction sector, requires a Contracts Manager to join their highly successful West Midlands based team to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of projects for blue chip clients within the retail sectors.
The successful Contracts Manager will be responsible for multiple site delivery teams. Ensuring the day to day running's and successful delivery of fit out and refurbishment contracts from inception to completion whilst ensuring quality and budget targets are achieved. They have a very prestigious client base and project portfolio and this would be an excellent opportunity for Contracts Manager looking for career progression.
The Key Requirements:
- Ideally already working in the retail sector with a construction background
- Preferred but no essential Carpentry / Site Manager background
- A good knowledge of interior trades
- Located within Midlands area
- Self-motivated and able to pick up multiple projects
- Managing multiple fast-track projects using subcontract labour with values ranging from £10,000 - £3,000,000
- Ensuring the delivery of projects meet client's expectations of quality, service, cost and programme, working closely with the surveying team
- Responsible for programme management, coordinating with internal departments, external suppliers and labour only sub-contractors
- Provide support on site to subcontract labour ensuring full H&S compliance
- SMSTS and CSCS card holder
- First aid at work
- Asbestos Awareness
Why Should I Apply?
- Very prestigious client base and project portfolio
- Strong pipeline of work secured for 2017
- Great staff retention
- Potential career progression beyond this position.
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #0329. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.projectresource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £750000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
M&E Commercial Manager
£65000 - £85000 per annum + tax uplift + car + accommodation
Up to £65000.00 per annum
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + car/allowance + pension + health
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Up to £50000 per annum + additional benefits