|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2018 15:01|
Position: Contracts Manager
Location: Home based role - Covering South East Region
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus car/allowance, pension, health, bonus,
Company: Global Contractor
Due to expansion and growth within the UK Play Market my client a reputable and market leading force in the UK's play sector are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their Installation and Aftersales division.
They are an ambitious company who have achieved growth in the last year and continuing their path of sustained and profitable growth over the coming years. They are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious people join us and contribute in moving the company forward.
Contracts Managers will be responsible for ensuring the projects are planned properly prior to commencement and ensuring quality installation from start to finish. Strong level of cost management is a must, looking at areas within projects that give scope for margin enhancement. They will be the principle point of contact for the client throughout and work closely with the Project Coordinator who provides back-office support.
The Key Requirements
- A good knowledge of groundworks, landscaping, and or / general construction
- Be able to plan and organize both familiar and new tasks
- Strong client facing skills
- Stable employment history
- Carry out Prestart meetings on every scheme
- Involvement in Handover Meetings
- Provide daily updates to the client and Project Coordinator
- Liaise with the Installers and make regular visits to site during the build phase to monitor progress against programme.
- Ensure all deliveries are monitored to meet planned start dates and any issues are communicated as early as possible.
- Ensure all issues or progress visits are photographed and Site visit report is completed and forwarded to the Project Coordinator and client within 24 hours.
- To Participate in team meetings
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #0501 We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus, pension and more
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare, 25 days A/L
City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum