|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2018 15:12|
Salary: £80,000 plus comprehensive benefits
Company: Established contractor with £500m+ turnover
Location: London based projects
An experienced Contracts Manager is required to work for a reputable main contractor, covering London based projects.
- Company - highly reputable and established with a reputation for quality of workmanship and finish.
- Projects - an interesting range of commercial construction projects valued from £10m to £100m.
- Culture - excellent staff retention, people orientated business.
- Job security - regarded as one of the most financially stable contractors in the industry. Excellent reputation amongst subcontractors and suppliers.
Established over 50 years ago, my client is an extremely successful national contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £1bn. Their Midlands region will turnover £120m this year and they already have a full order book going into 2018. Reporting into the Regional Director, you will be responsible for management project teams to ensure the successful delivery of between three to five live jobs ranging from £10m to £50m in value.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Contracts Manager who is seeking a fresh challenge.
- Must have prior experience working as a Contracts Manager for a well-known main contractor.
- A successful track record in delivering multiple medium to high value projects (£10m+).
- Excellent technical and contractual knowledge.
- Knowledge of the process from preconstruction stage through to handover.
- Able to motivate others and drive the team.
- Must have good client liaison skills.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject.
This will site based role so you must be flexible to travel. The ideal location for the individual to would be to be London based or surrounding areas
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Midlands, England
Up to £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
£52000 - £56000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Package
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package