|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2018 15:09|
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a small works contracts manager to join their team in Oxford.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver education, healthcare, industrial, commercial and retail projects up to the value of £100k - £5million.
Contracts Manager Package
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance or company car.
Contracts Manager Requirements
- Proven experience as a Contracts Manager for a well-known main contractor.
- Stable track record of employment is key
- Experience working in the Industrial sector.
- Experience in delivering a productive site that is able to meet deadlines
- Experience in risk assessment
- Ability to deal with and resolve any issues or conflicts
- UK Driving Licence
- Educated to degree level (or similar equivalent) in appropriate field
- Appropriate CSCS card
Contracts Manager application process
If you would like more information on this Contracts Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7900 888 or email your current cv to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. services advertised by project resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £70000 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Up to £0.00 per annum
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum