|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + car/allow,pens,hc,holidays|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2017 15:21|
I need a commercially aware Contracts Manager to join a dynamic and growing company, to help them deliver their nationwide portfolio of refurb and maintenance work. This company operate mainly in the Marine sector, working on jetty extensions, pier maintenance etc. More recently they have also started working in the Heritage sector, successfully delivering a refurb to a high profile historic market place.
Ideally I am looking for a candidate who has extensive experience in delivery of refurb construction schemes, as well as having had exposure to the commercial aspects of the job.
This role is an exciting opportunity for any Contracts Managers who have in depth commercial experience, as well as management of the operational side of construction.
The successful Contracts Manager will receive:
- Basic salary between £50,000 - £65,000 depending on individual experience and interview performance
- Package incl. car/allowance + pension 5% + healthcare + holidays
The successful Contracts Manager will have:
- Experience working on refurb construction contracts from a delivery point of view
- Experience in commercial aspects such as procurement; cost analysis; preparing bills of quants front end
- Qualification of degree or equivalent level in related subject
- A minimum of 10 years relevant industry experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building capacity
Your duties will include:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertake cost analysis and produce methodologies for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Allocate work to subcontractors;
- Build relationships with customers and potential customers and develop and discuss solutions with them.
- To be the main focal point for all orders running through the Site Operations department, and control this system so that emergency orders are limited.
- Set out a procurement strategy going forward.
If you are interested in the role of Contracts Manager please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Pension, Healthcare
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum + package