|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£5000 - £75000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 12:45|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Contracts Manager to work regionally in Essex/Suffolk.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of work ranging from £5 - 40 million.
Working within the construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Contracts Manager for a well-known main contractor
- Ideally have worked on education and healthcare projects , however general construction experience is considered
- Main contractor background is essential
- Stable track record of employment
- Experience in delivering a productive site that is able to meet deadlines
- Health and Safety experience
- Extensive experience of dealing with sub-contractors
- Awareness of programme constraints and ability to deliver
- UK Driving Licence
- Educated to degree level (or similar equivalent) in appropriate field
- Appropriate CSCS card
Contracts Manager Remuneration
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday
Contracts Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Contracts Manager position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£75000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
West Midlands, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Up to £40500.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum