I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Contracts Manager to work regionally in Essex/Suffolk.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of work ranging from £5 - 40 million.
Working within the construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Contracts Manager for a well-known main contractor
- Ideally have worked on education and healthcare projects , however general construction experience is considered
- Main contractor background is essential
- Stable track record of employment
- Experience in delivering a productive site that is able to meet deadlines
- Health and Safety experience
- Extensive experience of dealing with sub-contractors
- Awareness of programme constraints and ability to deliver
- UK Driving Licence
- Educated to degree level (or similar equivalent) in appropriate field
- Appropriate CSCS card
Contracts Manager Remuneration
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday
Contracts Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Contracts Manager position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Witham, Essex, £80000 - £90000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Contracts Manager I am working on behalf of a well-established awar...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £50000.00 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Contracts Manager Opportunity Outline/Requirements Responsibility t...
Senior Contracts Manager
Braintree, Essex, £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Senior Contracts Manager I am working on behalf of a well-establish...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £45000 - £50000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Company: Leading UK Contractor Profession: Package Manager / Extern...