|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £40500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 17:04|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Contracts Management Lead to work regionally in Mansfield.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of work ranging from £5 - 40 million.
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Experience running an NEC3 contract
- Knowledge of Utilities or infrastructure
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and alone using own initiative
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, driven with a flexible attitude.
- Willing to take own responsibility for tasks and workload.
- Train and pass on skills to others as and when required.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Contracts Manager Remuneration
Salary: £40,500 per annum (dependent on experience)
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday, 14% bonus
Contracts Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Contracts Manager position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; O.firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Midlands, England
Up to £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
£52000 - £56000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Package
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package