|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 14:51|
Position: Contracts Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000 - £80,000 plus car/allowance, pension, health, bonus,
Company: Award Winning Contractor
One of our key clients, is looking to hire an experienced Contracts Manager to work on projects across the south east
The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven track record working for main contractors on projects ranging from £1m to £20m in value across a range of sectors including commercial, education, leisure and retail.
The Key Requirements
- Must have prior experience working as a Contracts Manager for a well-known main contractor.
- A successful track record in delivering multiple medium to high value projects (£5m - £10m+).
- Excellent technical and contractual knowledge.
- Knowledge of the process from preconstruction stage through to handover.
- Able to motivate others and drive the team.
- Must have good client liaison skills.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject (Degree or HNC) - not essential but preferred
- First Aid
Why you should apply
- A regional contractor with a family feel.
- Excellent staff retention
- Stable, cash rich company
- Strong pipeline of work secured
- Career progression on offer
- Company profit share
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £70000 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Up to £0.00 per annum
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum