Contracts Manager- Nottingham
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join their team
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, and multi-framework. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects ranging from £2-60 million
They are the market leader in the UK in the public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country. If you are looking to work for a well-known work winning company
- £70,000-£75,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- Construction contracts managers oversee projects from the start through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget. As a contracts manager, you could be working on a wide variety of projects, in charge of a single scheme, or several smaller ones.
- You will be the first point of contact for members of the public, clients, site managers and sub-contractors for as long as the contract lasts.
- You need to have proven experience as a contracts manager within a main contractor environment.
·You experience will ideally be gained having worked your way up from a site manager background, within a construction environment.
·You will be responsible for managing clients expectations
·Health and safety issues will be a top priority in this role,.
- You will be overseeing negotiating sub-contract orders and monitoring sub-contractors,
- Planning critical dates, or organising labour.
- You would also be responsible for agreeing extra work to be done on a contract,
- helping to resolve any disputes which come up,
- Confident in identifying areas for improvement in your company's contracting processes.
If you would like more information on this Quantity Surveying position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, £0.00 per annum
Urgent need for a Contracts Manager within top-tier Contractor - £7...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £40000 - £60000 per annum + car / allowance, 6% pension, bonus
Contracts Manager - Concrete Repairs - Nottingham I am looking to r...
Oxfordshire, England, £70000.00 per annum
Project Manager (Construction) Location: Oxfordshire Salary: Up to ...
Bolton, Greater Manchester, £0.00 per annum
Within this role you will act as number one freelance Site Manager ...