|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £80000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 14:54|
We have a wonderful career opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a stable, profitable and growing business. This is a well-known and well-respected tier 1 contractor that has a core focus in Educational and Commercial new builds and refurbishments.
Due to continued growth, winning more work and further repeat business, this established Construction Company is looking to add an experienced Contracts Manager to their team. This business manages the complete lifecycle of a build project, including the civil engineering on site, through to the total build of the respective building. The majority of the projects they deliver are commercial and education buildings, and some leisure and retail.
Roles & responsibilities
- Ensure all conditions of the contract are being met and there is efficient and effective utilisation of labour, materials, plant and equipment within the allocated budgets
- Manage and monitor site activities and physical progress of work for site safety, quality and environmental responsibilities.
- Ensure that a highly skilled and disciplined workforce is maintained within a safe system of work.
- Engage, monitor and manage the deployment of appropriate and suitably qualified contractors.
- Prioritise the use of resources both direct and indirect.
- Produce operational reports & attend monthly/quarterly/annual meetings to present contract performance overview.
- Ensure compliance with all KPI's and SLA's.
- Formal reporting, which includes; Monthly Internal Regional Budget Income & Expenditure; Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Client liaison & reports and meetings, Formal Site Meetings (weekly/monthly) with Client and Weekly site team briefing meetings with site teams as required.
- Provide advice, guidance and support on contract matters.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Holders of a Full UK Drivers licence and able to drive.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a related subject.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Fully conversant with current Health & Safety, CDM and statutory building regulations.
- Management experience of leading a team and understanding of working with contractual requirements and KPI's
- Possess excellent team leader skills and a professional nature
- Proficient IT skills
- You'll have been a No.1 Contracts Manager for a large business, or managed single projects circa £30-100m in value.
- Must have managed several people in previous jobs.
- Have 5+ years' experience running a project & be self-sufficient.
- £80,000 (flexible)
- Discretionary yearly bonus
- Car or car allowance (circa £6000
- Fuel card
- 25 days holiday
- All travel and expenses paid
- Private health after 4 years' service and stakeholder pension.
This is flexible, but working in West London, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, London are the most likely locations that you would be based or prepared to locate yourself for work.
You can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Salford, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £54000 per annum + Package
Salford, Greater Manchester
£58000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension, Other Benefits
£70000 - £80000 per annum + package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £45000 per annum