|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£75000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 10:41|
Senior Project Manager / Contracts Manager Opportunity - Top-tier Contractor
I am working with one of the most highly regarded main contractors in the UK to find a Senior Construction Management Professional to run a large healthcare scheme in the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional and reputable company and deliver one of the largest healthcare jobs in the North West.
The ideal candidate will have several years experience in a Number 1 on site delivery based role OR as a Contracts Manager and will have demonstrable experience of delivering at least £35m worth of work at any one time
The successful Senior Project / Contracts Manager will receive:
- Highly competitive salary negotiable for the right candidate
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + pension + bonus
- Entry into one of the most desirable main contractors in UK
- Chance to deliver a highly prestigious project
The successful Senior Project / Contracts Manager will:
- Have delivered D&B schemes or managed a D&B portfolio of at least £35m
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully delivering projects
- Have a professional qualification in Construction related subject as well as CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage client interface with NHS
- Be able to work within the greater Manchester area
- Be commercially aware and be able to work with QS team to manage profitability of a large D&B job
- Be able to work in pre-construction phase as well as delivery
If you are interested in the role of Senior Project Manager please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Midlands, England
Up to £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
£52000 - £56000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Package
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package