|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum + plus package|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 14:37|
Position: Contracts Manager
Remuneration: £38,000 - £42,000 plus car and package
Consultant: Lloyd Dean
A leading contractor has a great opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team. This opportunity has come to light due to a new project confirmed starting with a lengthy contract in place, with the view to keep the candidate on board long-term.
As the Contracts Manager you will currently be looking after a major project in Lancashire region working on the civil engineering aspects of the project. A civil engineering background is needed with experience working on similar projects previously, and knowledge in concrete, 278 works, and groundworks.
As a Contracts Manager you should have the following:
- Over 8 years' experience in Construction as a Manager
- Background in groundworks, concrete, stainless steel structures would be desirable
- Looked after own jobs previously
- A good civil engineering background
As the successful Contracts Manager you will get between £38,000 - £42,000 plus car and package dependant on experience.
- Running projects on your own.
- Impressive client base with leading project wins in the region.
- Chance to work with an experienced team.
- Exceptional Career Progression
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Contracts Manager please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's