|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2017 10:59|
Contracts Manger (Construction)
Position: Contracts Manager
Location: Nottingham / National
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Specialist Sub-Contractor - Interior Fit Out & Refurbishment
My client a successful market leader within the retail construction sector, requires a Contracts Manager to join their highly successful East Midlands based team to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of projects for blue chip clients within the retail sectors.
The successful Contracts Manager will head up the contracts department and be responsible multiple site delivery teams. Ensuring the day to day running's and successful delivery of fit out and refurbishment contracts from inception to completion whilst ensuring quality and budget targets are achieved.
The Key Requirements:
- Ideally already working in the retail sector with a construction background
- From a subcontractor background with a good knowledge of interior trades
- Specific Dry-lining/Ceiling industry experience ideal
- Located within a 25-mile radius of Nottingham
- Commercially minded team player
- Self-motivated and able to work unsociable hours when dictated by clients
- Managing multiple fast-track projects using subcontract labour with values ranging from £10,000 - £2,000,000
- Ensuring the delivery of projects meet client's expectations of quality, service, cost and programme, working closely with the surveying team
- Responsible for programme management, coordinating with internal departments, external suppliers and labour only sub-contractors
- Provide support on site to subcontract labour ensuring full H&S compliance
- SMSTS and CSCS card holder
- First aid at work
Why Should I Apply?
- They have excellent staff retention
- Family orientated company
- Strong pipeline of work secured for 2017
- Potential career progression beyond this position.
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63552. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.projectresource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£75000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
West Midlands, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Up to £40500.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum